If you’re reading this you must be interested in learning about what we do.
Sorry, no Caramilk Secret here, it’s just a simple outlook on life that explains how we operate and why we do what we do.
We’ve spent our entire careers in the benefit and insurance industry and have seen a lot of the good and “not so good.” After spending too much time dealing with the “not so good” we believed there was a better way, a different way to do things, and with that Lane Quinn was born out of three simple ideals:
It’s about relationships, not transactions
Benefit & insurance programs exist to help people – people who are our families, children and loved ones. For this reason it’s not about files, volumes and premiums. It’s about names, faces and investing time and effort to build trusted relationships with those we work with to truly understand what you need before determining how we can help.
It has to be easy to do business
You have enough distractions in your life, job, or organization that we don’t ever plan to be one of them.
It’s not about us, it’s about you. No confusing request forms or mandatory templates to log. If you have a question just pick up the phone and give us a call. Seriously, it’s that easy.
We are here to help and we exist to make your life easier.
It’s up to us to deliver knowledge – we are your trusted advisors
We’ve spent the time and effort to build a team of experts so you don’t have to. We are an extension of your team. It is our job to take what can be intimidating, complex or daunting and help you navigate through it all as quickly and painlessly as possible.
This is the core of what we do. If our story is what started this all, it’s our Vision and Values that keep it all going.
Call us – you’ll get help, not voicemail
To redefine how people think of benefits and insurance.
Our relentless pursuit of our vision is driven by living our values – they guide everything we do. At Lane Quinn our Values are:
- Integrity: We honour our morals and do the right thing
- Approachable: We are friendly, easy to talk to and make time for each other
- Creative: We do not accept the status quo, we find new ways to do things
- Service: We exist to help others because we care
- Quality: We will set the standard that others will try to achieve
- Empowerment: We take ownership and accountability of all we do
- Respect: We trust each other & treat others the way we want to be treated
- Fun: We recognize hard work and celebrate success